Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 January 2010

OK so we're moving to Brunei

Yep, it is one of those conversations that you have without really thinking of what this actually means!!! Standing in the kitchen on a weeknight, just about to put dinner on the table and the phone rings. Next thing your told "I've just been offered that job in Brunei, and I've accepted".

I have to be honest, even after all the conversations and talks I don't think I ever thought it would really come off so didn't really think too much of it, but then it's real. Well not quite, as at this stage it is all sugar coated and dream like as there is no sense of reality.

Then all of a sudden it happened, one minute we are going along as normal, the next the house is full of boxes with all our stuff in them, there is a sold sign out front and all the mail is being re-directed.

Farewell home, hello new home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment