Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 January 2010

About this Blog

This was started due to some serious nagging from a friend, who shall not remain nameless (Carol Harding). I thought it would be fun to do but never really pulled my finger out until we got settled in our house (which we moved into on the 22nd December).

This is really more of an electronic diary and a way of noting down all the different things I see and do while we are off on our travels. and a way for me to remember the different things we have seen, done and experienced.

Most of it will be out of order but I am sure anyone who does read this will be able to read between the posts and work out where each one falls.

I hope you enjoy reading it as I have to say "Thank you Carol, I'm enjoying writing it".

No comments:

Post a Comment